Ok, so we're going a bit crazy here but c'mon it's our first child!!!! Taken today with Ionia's Blackberry phone, which is also a camera, and a web browser, and a music player, and a defibrillator.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Please keep going crazy so that I can put these in my BlackBerry phone (which is also a camera, difibulator, and NASA satellite) to show off!
Wowee! we are so happy to finally have emma join us! She is so cute (that is a word you are going to be hearing alot). Can't wait to meet her...I have been feeling like a stalker walking and riding by your house so much. Congratulations! Love, Lillian, Lorraine & Hills
3 comments:
Please keep going crazy so that I can put these in my BlackBerry phone (which is also a camera, difibulator, and NASA satellite) to show off!
Emma is so beautiful! You guys look wonderful and so happy! joan
Wowee! we are so happy to finally have emma join us! She is so cute (that is a word you are going to be hearing alot). Can't wait to meet her...I have been feeling like a stalker walking and riding by your house so much. Congratulations! Love, Lillian, Lorraine & Hills
Post a Comment